Friday

DIY Flower Ring

I just had to share this photo that I had saved in my 'Wed Style File,' which is my dream wedding idea folder :) I'm a woman & wedding coordinator, so this file shouldn't be too much of a surprise. I though these would make really personal (& cost effective!) bridesmaids and/or flower girls gifts. I thought this was such a cute idea and is an easy DIY project!
You will need:
small silk flowers
1/8"-1/3" ribbon
hot glue gun
- To find the flowers, visit your local craft store (don't forget to take your coupons!), and if you are really cutting costs a lot of Dollar Stores carry silk flowers!
Directions:
-Pluck the flowers you want to use from the stems they came on. You will want to trim the back to make it flat so it will sit closely to your finger.
-Use the ribbon to loosely measure your finger and cut the ribbon, slightly longer.
-On one end of the ribbon hot glue the flower to the ribbon.
-If you have the exact ring size then you can hot glue the loop together, but if you are making them for your bridesmaids or flower girls you can always make them adjustable by substituting the hot glue closure for a small piece of velcro!



No comments:

Post a Comment